We have had a lot of requests for the “other” variant of cab lights that were used on Dodge trucks: Chrome. As such, we have done a limited edition small run of chrome lights! The small batch sold out, so we have done another run for those that missed out on the first batch.
Now available for the first time in 25 years, is a brand new set of cab clearance lights for your 1st Gen Ram! These lights are 100% accurate to the original design and as such, wear the coveted Mopar Authentic Restoration product logo. These are Mopar backed and approved as the same as the originals. Made of the same materials and designs, with the same manufacturing procedures as the original lights were; these lights are as accurate as they get but with the added bonus of modern UV inhibitors to help make the plastic last longer than the originals. Even better, these are made here in North America – NOT China!
Included in the light kit is more than just the lights. It includes everything you need to install the lights on your truck! In the kit you will find:
- 5x Lenses
- 5x Housings
- 5x Wiring Harness
- 5x Gaskets
- 10x New Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
- 5x Incandescent Light Bulbs (194)
- 1x Instruction Manual
Be sure to consider the other add on options:
- Mounting template/Cab Light Installation Template – This is needed if you are installing lights onto a truck that doesn’t have lights. This template lays on the roof and shows where to drill your holes.
- LED Light Bulbs – This is for those who prefer to run more modern lighting. The LED bulbs will be brighter, and will draw less power from your electrical system.
- Roof to dash wiring harness – If you are installing these lights onto a truck that did not have these lights from the factory, you will need this wiring harness. This harness runs from each of the five lights, to the dashboard where it connects with the factory wiring harness.
These lights will fit 2wd and 4wd 1974-1977 medium duty trucks, and 1977-1993 2wd and 4wd 100/150, 200/250, and 300/350 trucks.
Part accuracy to original: 5 of 5!