Let’s face it: A 1st Gen just looks better with cab clearance lights. While all 350 trucks came with them from the factory with the five roof lights, it was optional on other models. This is why some 250s had and others didn’t. We all know how hard it is to find a clean set of lights though if you want to add them to your truck, or trying to replace your damaged ones while doing your restoration.
But it gets better!
Included in the light kit is more than just the lights. Much like you, we hate half ass kits. We want it all. So we made THE kit. We are talking the W350 5 Speed of kits. The mother of all kits. The King kong. It includes everything you need to install it on your truck! In the kit you will find:
- 5x Lenses
- 5x Housings
- 5x Wiring Harness
- 5x Gaskets
- 10x New Stainless Steel Mounting Screws
- 5x Incandescent Light Bulbs (194)
- 1x Instruction Manual
Be sure to consider the other add on options:
- Mounting template/Cab Light Installation Template – This is needed if you are installing lights onto a truck that doesn’t have lights. This template lays on the roof and shows where to drill your holes.
- LED Light Bulbs – This is for those who prefer to run more modern lighting. The LED bulbs will be brighter, and will draw less power from your electrical system.
- Roof to dash wiring harness – If you are installing these lights onto a truck that did not have these lights from the factory, you will need this wiring harness. This harness runs from each of the five lights, to the dashboard where it connects with the factory wiring harness.
These lights will fit 2wd and 4wd 1974-1977 medium duty trucks, and 1977-1993 2wd and 4wd 100/150, 200/250, and 300/350 trucks.
Part accuracy to original: 5 of 5!